PRIME MARKETING is a communications agency that has been offering non-traditional advertising services for almost 25 years. Specialized in field and event marketing (sampling, promotional vehicle design, tours, product launches, advertising stunts and fundraising), it serves several major clients across Canada.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Assisting the Tour Manager to ensure smooth execution of each activation
• Coordinate & manage logistics (supplies, set-up, teardown, & execution)
• Manage a team of 2-12 brand ambassadors/volunteers in all aspects
• Assist in training of new brand ambassadors and ensuring that after training staff are adhering to the key responsibilities of their role while at activations
• Take charge of team motivation and create positive atmosphere for BA’s
• Perform maintenance and inventory of the mobile activation trailer(s), promotional vehicles, company trucks, warehouse, and all other tour assets
• Complete post-analysis reports documenting event details, insights, photos, etc.
• Perform all other related tasks as needed
Knowledge / Qualifications
• In-field experience as a team lead
• Must possess a valid Class G driver’s license.
• Valid passport
• Basic Microsoft Office
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Restaurant/Labour job experience
• Experience with children
• Truck driving and/or towing experience
• Judgement/Problem Solving/Quick Thinking
• Written & Verbal Communication
• Presentation Skills
• Organization & Time Management
• Coaching / Training
Behaviours / Personality
• Result driven
• Energetic & Enthusiastic
• Takes initiative
• Adaptability & tolerance for stress
• Detail oriented
• Pay rate commensurate with experience
• When travelling, the Employee will be entitled to per diem, which will be calculated according to the Company’s policy in effect.
This post was written by Joannie Martin